Corporate account holders may have up to ten users in their account.
To add another user to your account, log into Surveydaddy and click on the Users tab on your Dashboard:
Alternatively, if you’re already logged into the dashboard, you can click on the name of any user in the lower left hand portion of your dashboard to see any content they’ve created:
To invite a new user to be part of the multiple user account, click on + button:
On the following page, click on the Invite a New User button:
A popup will appear. Enter the email address of the person you wish to invite to your Polldaddy account:
You can choose from three roles: User, Manager and Administrator:
- As a User, the person can only access their own content and may have restricted styles and language packs.
- As a Manager, the person can access the content from all users in the multiple users account and may have restricted styles and language packs.
- As an Administrator, the person can access the content and manage the restrictions for all users in the multiple users account.
As the Administrator, you can place restrictions on those with User and Manager roles. If you specify a style or language pack for surveys and or quizzes, each time the user creates a quiz or a survey, they will be forced to use the style and/or language pack you designate:
When you send the invite, the user will receive an email with a confirmation link. What happens next depends on whether or not the person you invited already has a Polldaddy account under the email address you entered:
- If the user already has a Polldaddy account under this email address, their account will be upgraded to a Corporate account.
- If the user does not have a Polldaddy account, an account will be automatically created for them and they will receive another email with their login details. (Magical, isn’t it?)
If you give the new user an Administrator or a Manager user role, they will be able to see the names of other users in the account on in the lower left portion of the dashboard. Administrators and Managers can click on the name of a user to view and modify the content the user created:
If your new person has a Manager or a User user role and you have restricted styles and language packs, they will not be able to pick an alternative style or language pack when they create new polls and surveys.
So if there is a restricted style, instead of the style selector, the user will see the restricted style title in place. If there is a restricted language pack, instead of the language pack drop down menu, the user will see the restricted language pack title in place.